Friday 6 March 2015

Makeup Revolution Flawless Revolution


I will admit, I now have an addiction to Makeup Revolution. I've heard so many good things about them, but because I hate ordering products online and not being able to swatch them, I wasn't able to get my hands on any of the lovely lovely products until I went into the Superdrug shop in Brighton. One of the things I picked up was this gorgeous palette, which I will admit to mainly getting because of the rose gold box which was just beautiful.

The value of this is also incredible. For a mere £8, you get 32 eyeshadows, which works out at an amazing 25p per shadow! Honestly, money couldn't buy value like that. The packaging of the actual palette feels fairly high quality as well, a smart shiny black casing that clicks together rather than being a magnetic fastening, which makes it better for travel. 


The actual eyeshadows themselves are a beautiful selection of matte and shimmer shadows in fairly neutral colours ranging from a creamy highlight to a glittery black, although you do get some pretty purples and and lovely olive green as well, which makes creating many looks so easy from just the one palette. The shadows are very pigmented and feel more high quality than they actually are, and are very easy to blend on the eye. 

All in all, this palette is basically an essential for any makeup bag, whether you are just starting out, own loads of palettes, or are just looking for something that covers all the bases. 


x

2 comments:

  1. I like this palette a lot of colours, and they look very pigmented.

    Meme xx

    New Post out now:
    'Lush Haul//Easter Range'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so pigmented, I don't think I'm going to need another palette for a while! beth x

      Delete